My father William

This is a blog about my father, William Foster Gillian and the legends he created during his life. We, the children have such great memories of an amazing life, because of him and my mother, Virginia Rose Gruszka Gillian. I want to tell of the stories and folktales of my family, for we have no next generation. I hope I can do justice to my father, for he was an amazing story teller. Thank you for your precious time spent reading this blog!

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

LEAVE MY BLOG ALONE !!!!!!

THOSE OF YOU THAT LEAVE COMMENTS JUST TO ADVERTSE YOUR SITES-DO NOT BOTHER. I WILL DELETE YOUR CRAP AND REPORT YOU TO BLOGGER. THIS IS AN ABUSE OF THE PROCESS. LEAVE ME AND MY FATHER ALONE YOU %$#@&^%*(&%@! fOE THOSE THAT CHECK IN, i APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXTRA STEPS YOU NOW HAVE TO TAKE TO LEAVE A COMMENT.

I have had some medcialsissues, so have not posted for awhile--will post soon though again. I am sick and tired of strangers using my blog to advertise their crap without my permission--it is trespassing.

4 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

I can't find your email address anywhere, and I'm not sure you'll see the response I left you about your book query in my comments....

The title of it is "Bears on Broadway: A Love Affair in Concrete", and you can order it at www.mcnallyrobinson.com....Hurry, though, because only 5000 are in print, and last I heard, over 1000 had already been purchased since it came out last week.

I'm sorry that you haven't been well, and I'm sending you lots of positive vibes.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Dostoy said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having serious medical problems. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

And, I hope you'll soon be posting again about your very interesting father.

I see you are now using word verification for your comments. I've found that is the best way to stop spam comments. You're right, using other people's blog to advertise is trespassing.

Please say hello to Bo from me!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Jammie J. said...

I'm sorry you're having comment spam. I check in periodically, too. I hope you feel better soon, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

10:41 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

I'm so glad things are going well with baby, Noran. Many prayers for a healthy delivery and baby. God bless.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home